- With three regional sales offices and over sixty district sales offices worldwide, Rotron is in a position to respond quickly to any and all inquiries. Our highly trained and experienced Sales Force is qualified to present solutions and select product to meet our customers requirements.
- For requirements that demand more that a standard catalog part offers, the sales engineer will bring the opportunity to one of our qualified Application Engineers in the Marketing department. The application engineer will search through a comprehensive database containing thousands of unique air mover designs to determine if an existing design will meet the requirements. Supporting data and specifications are then supplied to the customer for evaluation.
- In situations where an existing design will not meet the customer’s requirement, the application engineer will initiate an SPR (Special Product Request). A complete set of specifications is then forwarded to our Product Engineering department to evaluate the feasibility of offering a customized solution to satisfy the customer’s need.
Product Engineering – Custom Capabilities
- For over 50 years Rotron has maintained its position as an industry leader in providing custom solutions meeting the most stringent performance and environmental specifications such as shock, vibration, humidity, temperature extremes, salt spray, moisture and EMI, for military and aerospace applications.
- Rotron’s Product Engineering department consists of a dedicated staff of engineers with expertise in Aerodynamics, Electro-Mechanical and Electronic Drive design. When required, our Product Engineers will provide custom solutions by modifying existing products or developing new product designs, utilizing state of the art technology and over 50 years experience in the industry.
Click here for more details on Rotron's capabilities.